To create a new Anoboard tile:
1. From the main Navigation panel, click Anomalies > New.
2. In the New Anoboard Settings dialog:
- Type the name of the new Anoboard.
- [Optional] Add Tags. Start typing a tag, if the tag exists it is displayed in the drop-down menu. Or create a new tag by entering the complete name in the tag field. New tags are automatically saved after selecting Create.
Note: An unlimited number of tags can be added to the Tile. Use tags to organize, filter and search your Dashboard screen.
- Choose Who can edit this Dashboard.
3. Click Create. The new Anoboard opens in a separate tab.
4. In the Filter by tokens, properties or search panel, set or choose a:
- Significance level by sliding the Significance bar
- Minimum duration, select a Time period [minutes/ hours/days] from the Time period drop-down menu and then set the time value by sliding the Min duration bar
- Minimum Delta, select either Percentage or Absolute from the Delta drop-down menu and then set the delta value by either sliding the Delta bar for Percentage or use the Up-down scroller to select an absolute delta value.
- Click the Open Only control to display only anomalies that are not resolved.
- Direction when to display the anomaly is higher or lower than the selected threshold:
- Up and Down [default]
- Up to display only if the anomaly value is higher than the set Threshold
- Down to display only if the anomaly value is lower than the set Threshold
- Time Scale.
- Anomaly type [All/Transient/Pattern Change]
- Bookmarked Anomalies to display
- Activate the Correlated Events switch to display predefined Events which correlate to the Anomalies. [Optional]
5. Choose a Time Range on the Anomaps/Anomalies workspace from drop down menu.
6. Choose an Anomalies Sort [Start date/ Significance/ Absolute Delta > Ascend/Descend] order.
7. Click Save.
The Anoboard is saved to the Anoboards Dashboard window.