To create a new Anoboard tile:
- In the Anomalies tab, click New.
- In the New Anoboard Settings dialog box:
- Type the name of the new Anoboard
- [Optional] Add Tags. Start typing a tag, if the tag exists it is displayed in the drop-down menu. Or create a new tag by entering the complete name in the tag field. New tags are automatically saved after selecting Create.
Note: An unlimited number of tags can be added to the Tile. Use Tags to organize, filter and search your Dashboard screen.
- Select Who can edit this Dashboard.
- Click Create. The new Anoboard opens in a separate tab.
- In the Filter by tokens, properties or search panel, set the Anoboard values:
- Set a Significance level by sliding the Significance bar
- Set a minimum duration, select a Time period [minutes/ hours/days] from the Time period drop-down menu and then set the time value by sliding the Min duration bar
- Set a minimum Delta, select either Percentage or Absolute from the Delta drop-down menu and then set the delta value by either sliding the Delta bar for Percentage or use the Up-down scroller to select an absolute delta value.
- Click the Open Only control to display only anomalies that are not resolved.
- Set a Direction when to display the anomaly is higher or lower than the selected threshold:
- Up and Down [default]
- Up to display only if the anomaly value is higher than the set Threshold
- Down to display only if the anomaly value is lower than the set Threshold
- Set a Time Scale [1 minute/5 minutes/ 1 hour/1 Day]
The Anoboard is saved to the Anoboards Dashboard window.