Providing comments on your investigative findings is helpful to other users or the next shift support staff.
To comment on an anomaly:
- Select the anomaly and then select Show All.
- Select . The Activity Stream dialog box opens.
- Select the Comment Type:
- Comment – Describe additional information or steps taken to get to the root cause.
- Root Cause – Describe the root cause behind the anomaly.
- Resolution – Describe the actions taken to resolve or mitigate the issue.
- Type a comment in the box and click Submit. The comment, type, and a timestamp show below in the Activity Stream.