The Anodot main window contains four tabs:
- Dashboards – the central repository for accessing and viewing groups of metrics
- Anomalies - to view all of the anomalies discovered by Anodot
- Metrics – selecting options for collecting and sending data to Anodot
- Alerts - notifications of metric events triggered by anomalies, no data, or deviations from a static value
And two icons:
- To check your Account Information.
- To customize your Settings and get Help.
From the drop-down Settings menu, select:
- Users [Admin users only] there are two levels of Anodot users: Admin and Users.
- Channels to create distribution channels for Alert Notifications, see Managing Alert Channels.
- Composite Management to view user defined composite metric entities, see Creating Composite Metrics.
- Time Zone to select a time zone. The default time zone is the same as your Anodot browser. To change Time Zones, select Time Zone, type in the name of the town or GMT +/- [hours] in the Change Time Zone box. Click OK.