To view the latest or historic anomalies of a specified Anoboard:
- Click the Anomalies tab from the Anodot dashboard.
- Select an Anoboard tile. The Anoboard opens in a new tabbed page divided into three sections:
- Filters in the left panel refine contents in the displayed anomaps and charts.
- Anomaps focus on isolating the metric properties and values of anomalies and are ranked by relevancy.
- Anomaly Charts for viewing, investigating, and commenting on anomalies based on a single or group of metrics.
The default Anoboard page displays all anomaly charts and two Anomaps. Changes to the filters are automatically applied to all displayed charts and Anomaps.