To view the latest and previous anomalies of a specified Anoboard:
- Click the Anomalies tab from the Anodot dashboard.
- Select an Anoboard tile. The Anoboard opens in a new tabbed page divided into three sections:
- Filters in the left panel refine contents in the displayed anomaps and charts.
- Anomaps focus on isolating the metric properties and values of anomalies and are ranked by relevancy.
- Anomaly Charts for viewing, investigating, and commenting on anomalies based on a single or group of metrics.
Note: To distinguish between the latest and previous Anomalies, a different color code is used.
The default Anoboard page displays all anomaly charts and two Anomaps. To view more Anomaps, use the forward and backward scrolling arrows
Any changes made in the filters are automatically applied to all displayed charts and Anomaps.