To help you get started with developing expressions, this section includes some sample charts and their metric expressions.
- Finding the Average of a Series
- Displaying Metrics in Groups
- Replacing Metric Names with Property Name
- Generating a Complex Expression Tree with Multiple Functions
- The ratioPairs Function
For each chart you are walked through the Expression Builder process. The instructions are based on the expressions used for each chart. Adjust as appropriate for your chart.
Note that metric expressions are used in a variety of locations in the Anodot app, including:
- Metric Explorer (upon which these tutorials are focused)
- Dashboard tiles
- Alerts window, when creating an alert