Anomaps and Anomalies can be filtered by:
Time Range - This defines the time period for all Anomaps and Anomaly charts. To select a Time Range, open the Time Range menu from the Anomap/Anomalies taskbar.
Note: Time Range is not adjustable at the individual chart level.
All the other filters are available from the side filter panel.
Metric expression - Search by string anywhere in tokens using all or part of expression syntax. See Metric Expressions.
Significance - Set level of anomaly - from 0 to 100
Minimum duration of anomaly - From 0 to 100 in minutes, hours, or days, up to limit of chart time period
Minimum delta of an anomaly
- Absolute Delta: Difference between the peak value of the metric during an anomaly from the normal range
- Percent Delta (%): The percent of change from the normal range to the peak value of an anomaly.
- When setting a value in the Min Delta filter, only anomalies with higher absolute or percentage deltas are displayed in the Anoboard.
Status of anomaly
- Open (ongoing, having not returned to normal range)
- All anomalies
Direction of anomaly
- Orientation from normal range
- Up (higher) and/or Down (lower)
- 1 minute
- 5 minutes
- 1 hour
- 1 day
- 1 week
- Transient - a transient spike in the normal range pattern
- Pattern Change - a change in the normal behavior of the range pattern
- Mine - Anomalies bookmarked by me
- Other's - Anomalies bookmarked by other's
- None - Anomalies with no bookmarks
- All Bookmarked - Anomalies with bookmarks
- All Anomalies - Ignore bookmarks when filters
Correlate Events [Show/Hide]
Filters automatically take effect. The results are displayed in the Anomaps and Anomalies charts.
Select Save, to save the the existing Anomalies tile with the new filters.
Select Save As to create a new Anomalies tile based on the new filters. A Save dialog box is displayed. enter a name and delete or add tags.