TO CREATE A NEW DASHBOARD
- In the Dashboards window, click New.
The New Dashboard Settings dialog box is displayed.
- Type a Name for the new Dashboard tile.
- [Optional] Add Tags. Start typing a tag, if the tag exists it is displayed in the drop-down menu. Or create a new tag by entering the complete name in the Tags field. New tags are automatically saved after selecting Create.
Note: An unlimited number of tags can be added to the Tile. Use Tags to organize, filter and search your Dashboard screen.
- Select Who can edit this Dashboard:
Anyone can modify - designates that all users can update and save tile metrics
Owner can modify - designates that only the owner can update and save tile metrics. Other users have viewing access only.
- Click Create. The new Dashboard will appear on the Dashboards window.
a/ New Dashboards can be created from an existing metric tiles. See Copying a Dashboard Tile.
b/ When a Dashboard containing tiles with alerts is deleted, the alert(s) are detached, not deleted. Alerts are retained in Anodot and will be triggered if and when they affect other metrics.