To create customer-focused metrics, you can edit the What and Property values in the Stream Table.
Note: What and Property column headings can be renamed.
What values can be:
- Aggregated according to the aggregate function.
- Associated with a measuring unit.
- Ignored/included in the streaming process
Property values can be fine-tuned using:
- Transformation functions
- Adding user-defined columns with free-text constants
- Concatenating two or more existing properties columns.
- Deleting user-defined and concatenated properties columns.
Business Collectors - Overview
Collecting and Processing Data
Editing what Columns
Fine-tuning Property Columns
Adding User-defined Columns
Concatenating Property Columns
Renaming What and Property Column Headings