User-defined columns can be added to the Stream Table before streaming the data to Anodot. The new column can included either a constant, a free text output string, or be concatenated by joining two or more existing property columns. [See Concatenating Property Columns]
TO ADD A NEW COLUMN WITH A CONSTANT OUTPUT STRING
- On the Stream Table, click Edit Table.
- Click the + icon, to display the New Column dialog box.
- From the Choose drop-down menu, select Constant.
- Type a New Column Name.
- Type an output string; for example the Web Site View set in the Stream Query page.
- Click Create New Column. The new property column is displayed in the Stream Table.
- [Optional] To rename the column heading, hover over the heading and type a new name.
Note: Default data collector headings are displayed under the new name. User-defined column headings are not.
- To add more new columns, repeat steps 2-6.
- Check that you’ve finished fine-tuning the Stream Table.
- Click Stream It.
Streaming will take a few moments - how long depends on your system and the amount of data to be processed.
To view the metrics created, navigate to the Anodot Metrics window.
Business Collectors - Overview
Collecting and Processing Data
Editing a Stream Table
Editing What Columns
Fine-tuning Property Columns
Concatenating Property Columns
Renaming What and Property Column Headings