- Click Edit Table in the Stream Table.
- Hover over the What column heading you want to edit, to display the Aggregation/Units/Ignore menu .
Note: To display a truncated column heading, for example Sessions …, drag to the right to increase the column width [Session Duration, Session per Day].
3. i. Select Aggregation to produce the Average or Sum across all instances of the selected 'what' at a single point.
- Average = the default 'what' meter setting
- Sum = default 'what' counter setting
The default settings can be overridden.
3 ii. Select Units to add a measuring unit. Choose a unit from the drop-down menu.
3.iii Select Ignore, for the 'what' column values not be included in the Streaming process.
Note Ignored columns are grayed out. To re-instate the 'what' values into the streaming process, hover over the column heading, click on the down arrow and click Include.
BEFORE clicking Stream It, check that you’ve finished fine-tuning the Stream Table.
Streaming will take a few moments - how long depends on your system and the amount of data to be processed.
To view the metrics created, navigate to the Anodot Metrics window.
Business Collectors - Overview
Collecting and Processing Data
Editing a Stream Table
Fine-tuning Property Columns
Adding User-defined Columns
Concatenating Property Columns
Renaming What and Property Column Headings