Each Dashboard contains one or more user-defined Chart, Meter or Free text tiles. To view all the chart, metric and free text tiles on a Dashboard:
- In the main Anodot window, click the Dashboards tab.
- In All Dashboards, select and click the Dashboard for which you want to see the tiles.
The Dashboard tile is displayed, showing all your user-defined charts, metrics and free edit tiles.
RE-ARRANGING TILES ON THE DASHBOARD
To rearrange tiles on the Dashboard:
- Click the Re-arrange icon on the Task bar. The tiles on the Dashboard are reduced in size [zoomed out], showing more tiles on the screen.
- Hover over the tile you want to move.
- Click the Move pointer .
- Drag and drop the tile to a new location on the Dashboard.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 until you have completed rearranging the Dashboard.
- Click the Rearrange icon, to switch to normal view.
Note: To resize a tile in Re-arrange mode, use the Resize icon in the bottom right corner of the tile.
FILTERING DASHBOARD TILES BY SELECTORS
A Selector is a user-defined filter for quickly filtering metrics in Dashboard charts and Metrics. See Selectors. The available Selectors are displayed at the top of the Dashboard tile.
To Filter Tiles by Selectors and their values:
- In the All Dashboard page, open a Dashboard. The available Selectors and their current filter values are shown at the top of the Dashboard.
- Open a Selector drop-down menu, select one or more values.
In the above example, all charts with the Selector anodotd-0 and anodotd-webapp-1 will be displayed.
- Repeat step 2 to continue filtering by Selector values.
- To clear Selector filtering of charts, select All.
HIGHLIGHTING DASHBOARD TILES BY SELECTORS
To highlight tiles using the same Selector, click a Selector. Only tiles, using the selected Selector are clearly visible. The other tiles will be grayed out.
To cancel the selection, click anywhere in the window.