- Create a Static Threshold Alert. See Setting Alert Types.
IMPORTANT For an alert to be triggered, all the settings and conditions must be met.
- Set the Minimum Duration.
• Select a time period [Min/Hrs/Day/Week]
• Move the slide bar to select the number of time periods
- Set the metric data Time Scale interval [1 min/5 min/1 hr/1 day/1 week].
- The Time Scale is span of time for which metrics are aggregated. Anodot also computes anomalies on each time scale independently. When viewing metrics in dashboards or the metrics tab, Anodot automatically selects the viewing time scale based on the Time Range selected. The time scale is marked with Auto. This setting can be overwritten.
- The Week interval option is available only to out Beta testers. If you would like to be included, please contact Anodot support.
- Set Metric value:
• Alert if the metric value is larger or equal to the set value
• Alert if the metric value is smaller or equal to the set value
- To send an alert when there is No Data for at least a specified period of time, click YES and select the value of the periods and they type of period.
Note The default is for alerts not to be sent if there is no data.
- [Optional] To Correlate Events to the anomalies in the alert, select YES.
- The default is for Events not to be correlated with anomalies.
- To include Events in alert notifications, Correlates Events must be set to YES.
The All Events panel is displayed in the Alert settings window. Use the Filer on the panel to select which events you want to correlate with the Alert. To view filter and search Events, see Viewing Events in Dashboards.