- On the main Navigation panel, click Alerts. The All Alerts window is displayed.
- Click New, to display the New Alert window.
Note: To edit an existing Alert, select an Alert from All Alerts and Edit from the Alerts Management panel.
- In the New Alert window, select Metrics/Selected Metrics or the side arrow to display the Edit: New Alert – Selected Metrics window. To define Metrics, see Metric Expressions Workflow.
- In the New Alert window, select Alert Settings or the side arrow to display the Settings panel.
- Select an Alert Type:
• Anomaly – [Default] To identify when metric values deviate from the usual behavior of the metric. See Defining Anomaly Alerts.
• Static – To identify metric values which are greater than or less than the set Static value thresholds. See Defining Static Threshold Alerts
• No Data Alerts – To identify when there is no continuous metric data for a defined period of time. See Defining No Data Only Alerts