- Click Edit Table in the Stream Table
- Hover over the What column heading you want to edit, to display the Aggregation/Units menu .
Note: To display a truncated column heading, for example Sessions …, drag to the right to increase the column width [Session Duration, Session per Day].
3. i. Select Aggregation to produce the Average or Sum across all instances of the selected 'what' at a single point.
- Average = the default 'what' meter setting
- Sum = default 'what' counter setting
The default settings can be overridden.
3 ii. Select Units to add a measuring unit to the 'what' from the predefined drop-down menu
BEFORE clicking Stream It, check that you’ve finished fine-tuning the Stream Table.
Streaming will take a few moments - how long depends on your system and the amount of data to be processed.
To view the metrics created, navigate to the Anodot Metrics window.