TO VIEW ALERT DETAILS
- Click the Menu icon on the Anodot Home page task bar, to display the Navigation panel.
- Select Alerts. The All Alerts page is displayed.
- To filter Alerts by name, in the Filter by text box, type all or part of an Alert title. As you type, the list autocompletes.
- Select which Alerts you want to see [All/ My Alerts/ My subscription]
- Select Filter by Owner, to see Alerts created by a specific owner.
Alerts are displayed by:
• Error [Hovering over the Error icon displays an error message describing the cause of the caution.]
Note: Each column can be sorted in ascending or descending order – the Title column in alphabetical order and the other columns by group.
- Click anywhere in an Alert row, to view the alert details, including date created and date modified, and error messages where applicable. The alert management panel opens.
Alert Owners have the following options:
- to display the Edit Alert window and edit the Alert
- / to subscribe or unsubscribe to an Alert
- / to pause or resume an Alert
- to Duplicate or Delete an Alert
If you are not the Alert owner the options are:
- to view the Alert window and
- to subscribe or unsubscribe to an Alert
- to duplicate the Alert
TO EDIT AN ALERT
Note: Only owners of alerts or admin users can edit, unsubscribe, pause, duplicate and delete Alerts. Other users will be able to view, subscribe and duplicate.
- Select an alert. The alert management panel opens.
- Click Edit icon .The Alert detail page opens.
Edit any of the parameters and click Save to return to the Alerts management panel.
- To subscribe/unsubscribe to the alert, click or .
- To pause or resume receiving the Alert, click or . An Alert can be paused for an hour/a day/a week/indefinitely.
Note: You can change the status of the Alert both from the Alert Management Panel and in the Edit window in the Info panel.
To create a copy of the alert, click and select Duplicate in the menu. A copy of the alert is automatically create with ‘-copy’ added to the end of the original alert name. Edit the copy as necessary.
To delete the alert, click and select Delete..