TO VIEW ALERT DETAILS
- Click the Alerts tab.
- In the left panel, select which Alerts you want to see: [All, My Alerts, or My Subscriptions].
- To filter Alerts by name, in the Filter by text box, type all or part of the Title of an Alert. As you type, the list autocompletes.
The page lists the Alert Title, Type, Severity and Status. Alert Status is either Active or Paused.
- To view the details of an alert, click anywhere in an Alert row. The alert management panel opens.
Alert Owners have the following options:
- to display the Edit Alert window and edit the Alert
- / to subscribe or unsubscribe to an Alert
- / to pause or resume an Alert
- to Duplicate or Delete an Alert
If you are not the Alert owner the options are:
- to view the Alert window and
- to subscribe or unsubscribe to an Alert
- to duplicate the Alert
TO EDIT AN ALERT
Note: Only owners of alerts or admin users can edit, unsubscribe, pause, duplicate and delete Alerts. Other users will be able to view, subscribe and duplicate.
- Select an alert. The alert management panel opens.
- Click Edit icon .The Alert detail page opens.
Edit any of the parameters and click Save to return to the Alerts management panel.
- To subscribe/unsubscribe to the alert, click or .
- To pause or resume receiving the Alert, click or . An Alert can be paused for an hour/a day/a week/indefinitely.
Note: You can change the status of the Alert both from the Alert Management Panel and in the Edit window in the Info panel.
To create a copy of the alert, click and select Duplicate in the menu. A copy of the alert is automatically create with ‘-copy’ added to the end of the original alert name. Edit the copy as necessary.
To delete the alert, click and select Delete..