TO VIEW ALERT DETAILS
- From the main Navigation panel, click Alerts. The All Alerts page is displayed.
- To filter Alerts by name, in the Filter by text box, type all or part of an Alert title. As you type, the list autocompletes.
- Select which Alerts you want to see [All/ My Alerts/ My subscription]
- Select Filter by Owner, to see Alerts created by a specific owner.
Alerts are displayed by:
Empty search result: invalid or no data
Alert is partially functional, the composite delay has changed
Note: Each column can be sorted in ascending or descending order – the Title column in alphabetical order and the other columns by group.
- Click anywhere in an Alert row, to view the alert details, including date created and date modified, and error messages where applicable. The alert management panel opens.
All users and alert owners can:
- View alerts
- Subscribe or unsubscribe to an alert
- Pause or resume an alert
- Duplicate alerts
Only Alert owners have the option to:
- Edit alerts
- Delete alerts
TO EDIT AN ALERT
Note: Only owners of alerts or admin users can edit, unsubscribe, duplicate, delete and transfer ownership of Alerts. Other users can view, subscribe, duplicate and pause alerts.
- Select an alert. The alert management panel opens.
- Click the Edit icon. The Alert detail page opens.
Edit any of the parameters and click Save to return to the Alerts management panel.
- To subscribe/unsubscribe to the alert, click Envelope icon.
- To pause or resume receiving the Alert, click Pause or Resume icons. An Alert can be paused for an hour/a day/a week/indefinitely.
Note: You can change the status of the Alert both from the Alert Management Panel and in the Edit window in the Info panel.
To create a copy of the alert, click More and select Duplicate in the menu. A copy of the alert is automatically create with ‘-copy’ added to the end of the original alert name. Edit the copy as necessary.
To delete the alert, click More and select Delete.