TO VIEW ALERT DETAILS
- Click the Alerts tab.
- To filter Alerts by name, in the Filter by text box, type all or part of an Alert title. As you type, the list autocompletes.
- Select which Alerts you want to see [All/ My Alerts/ My subscription]
- Select Filter by Owner, to see Alerts created by a specific owner.
Alerts are displayed by:
• Error [Hovering over the Error icon displays an error message describing the cause of the caution.]
Note: Each column can be sorted in ascending or descending order – the Title column in alphabetical order and the other columns by group.
- Click anywhere in an Alert row, to view the alert details and, if any, error message. The alert management panel opens.
Alert Owners have the following options:
- to display the Edit Alert window and edit the Alert
- / to subscribe or unsubscribe to an Alert
- / to pause or resume an Alert
- to Duplicate or Delete an Alert
If you are not the Alert owner the options are:
- to view the Alert window and
- to subscribe or unsubscribe to an Alert
- to duplicate the Alert
TO EDIT AN ALERT
Note: Only owners of alerts or admin users can edit, unsubscribe, pause, duplicate and delete Alerts. Other users will be able to view, subscribe and duplicate.
- Select an alert. The alert management panel opens.
- Click Edit icon .The Alert detail page opens.
Edit any of the parameters and click Save to return to the Alerts management panel.
- To subscribe/unsubscribe to the alert, click or .
- To pause or resume receiving the Alert, click or . An Alert can be paused for an hour/a day/a week/indefinitely.
Note: You can change the status of the Alert both from the Alert Management Panel and in the Edit window in the Info panel.
To create a copy of the alert, click and select Duplicate in the menu. A copy of the alert is automatically create with ‘-copy’ added to the end of the original alert name. Edit the copy as necessary.
To delete the alert, click and select Delete..